Friday, September 14, 2012


"Soledad”
If only you could see the tears in the world you left behind
(andai kau bisa lihat derai air mata pada dunia yang telah kau tinggalkan)
If only you could heal my heart just one more time
(andai kau bisa kembali sembuhkan hatiku mesti hanya sekali)
Even when I close my eyes
(bahkan saat ku tutup mataku)
There's an image of your face
(ada bayang dirimu)
And once again I come to REALIZE
(kini ku sadari)
You're a loss I can't replace
(kau takkan terganti)

Soledad
(soledad)
It's a keeping for the lonely
(namamu penjagaku di kala sepi)
Since the day that you were gone
(semenjak hari kau telah pergi)
Why did you leave me
(kenapa kau tinggalkanku)
Soledad
(soledad)
In my heart you were the only
(kau kan selalu di tetap dihatiku)
And your memory lives on
(dan semua kenangan tentangmu kan tetap ada)

Why did you leave me
(kenapa kau tinggalakan aku)
Soledad
(soledad)
Walking down the streets of Nothingville
(menyusuri jalanan di kehampaan)
Where our love was young and free
(tempat cinta kita tumbuh dan bersemi)
Can't believe just what an empty place
It has come to be
(sulit dipercaya tempat itu kini telah sunyi)
I would give my life away
(ku Kan Korbankan hidupku)
If it could only be the same
(andai itu bisa mengulangi semua kembali)
Cause I conceal the voice inside of me
(karena ku sembunyikan suara di relung hatiku)
That is calling out your name
(yang selalu memanggil manggil namamu)

Time will never change the things you've told me
(waktu takkan pernah ubah apa yang telah kau katakan padaku)
After all we're meant to be love will bring us back to you and me
(lagipula semua telah ditentukan namun cinta kan bawamu kembali kesini kepadaku)
If only you could see
(andai kau mengerti)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pengunjung Blog

Komentar Terbaru

My Blog Rank

SEO Stats powered by MyPagerank.Net

Advertisement

Translate

Popular Posts

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers