Wednesday, March 7, 2012


“A New Day Has Come”

Celine Dion


A new day
(hari yang baru)
A new day
(hari yang baru)

I was waiting for so long
(aku menunggu begitu lama)
For a miracle to come
(akan datangnya keajaiban)
Everyone told me to be strong
(semuanya menyuruhku tegar)
Hold on and don't shed a tear
(bertahan tanpa berlinang air mata)

Through the darkness and good times
(melewati kegelapan dan saat saat indah)
I knew I'd make it through
(ku tahu aku telah melaluinya)
And the world thought I had it all
(dunia berfikir aku punya segalanya)
But I was waiting for you
(namun aku masih tetep menunggumu)

Hush now
(diam kini)
I see a light in the sky
(ku lihat cahaya di langit)
Oh, it's almost blinding me
(yang hamper membutakanku)
I can't believe
(sulit ku percaya)
I've been touched by an angel with love
(ku tlah disentuh malaikat dengan cinta)

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
(biarkan hujan turun dan basuh air mataku)
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
(mengisi  jiwaku dan tenggelamkan ketakutanku)
Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun
(meruntuhkan tembok demi mentari yang baru)

A new day has come
(hari yang baru telah tiba)
Where it was dark now there's light
(dulu gelap sekarang bercahaya)
Where there was pain now there's joy
(dulu duka sekarang  bahagia)
Where there was weakness, I found my strength
(dimana ada kelemahnku ku temukan kekuatanku)
All in the eyes of a boy
(diseluruh mata lelaki)


(reff)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pengunjung Blog

Komentar Terbaru

My Blog Rank

SEO Stats powered by MyPagerank.Net

Advertisement

Translate

Popular Posts

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers