Wednesday, March 30, 2011

 

Breathless"
Sung by shayne ward
( tak berdaya)


If our love was a fairy tale
(andai cinta kita sebuah dongeng)
I would charge in and rescue you
(ku kan bertempur dan menyelamatkan mu)
On a yacht baby we would sail
(kita kan berlayar dengan kapal pesiar)
To an island where we'd say I do
(ke pulau kita berdua)

And if we had babies they would look like you
(amdai kita memiliki bayi dia akan mirip denganmu)
It'd be so beautiful if that came true
(alangkah indahnya bila itu terjadi)
You don't even know how very special you are
(kau bahkan tak tahu betapa istimewanya dirimu)

[Chorus]

You leave me breathless
(kau buatku tak berdaya)
You're everything good in my life
(kau yang terbaik dalam hidupku)
You leave me breathless
(kau buatku tak berdaya)
I still can't believe that you're mine
(aku masih tak percaya kau milikku)
You just walked out of one of my dreams
(kau datang di salah satu mimpiku)
So beautiful you're leaving me
(alangkah indahnya kau buatku)
Breathless
(tak berdaya)

And if our love was a story book
(andai cinta kita sebuah buku cerita)
We would meet on the very first page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pengunjung Blog

Komentar Terbaru

My Blog Rank

SEO Stats powered by MyPagerank.Net

Advertisement

Translate

Popular Posts

Visitors

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers